- The starting point are the main guidelines and recommendations instructed by our local government.
- Our team has received appropriate instructions on how to act during this sanitary crisis.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- All our suppliers are strictly following the governmental regulations and sanitary measures.
- We will be happy to welcome you personally, show you the way and will remain at your entire disposal for any question.
- In the lobby, you will also have the opportunity to disinfect your hands after your trip.
- Window protections in place at frontdesk.
- You will find measures and markings with which we want to guarantee the 1.5 m distance. We ask you to follow these measures and markings.
- We guarantee regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons with antibacterial liquids.
- The sanitary facilities in your hotel room and in our toilets are cleaned with extra care and disinfectants.
- We offer our guests disinfectant dispensers in public areas.
- Masks, gloves and thermometers are available on request at the reception.
- Our staff has been trained and use dedicated sanitary equipment to disinfect and clean your room.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at appropriate temperature and sanitary regulations are strictly followed.
- Your meeting room and its equipments are disinfected and cleaned several times a day by our team.
- Social distancing rules are respected.
- The catering is adapted (individual serving).
- Masks, hand sanitizers and individual disinfectant wipes are at your disposal.
We are examining the world situation on a daily basis and we are taking measures to maximize the safety of our customers and employees.
Measures we took in our hotel to provide you with a safe and comfortable stay
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL
APPROPRIATE DISTANCE IN THE HOTEL
Your health and comfort are our top priority and we make every effort to minimize any negative impact of this situation during your stay with us.
Le Châtelain Brussels is beaming with pride in presenting the fabulous gifts of Hopono to our valued guests. We would like to accentuate this partnership because it has a story akin to ours. A local family venture with very similar ideals and goals, total customer satisfaction. Since we adore their unique range of concept gifts and quality designs so much, we leapt at the chance to grant them a place in our in-house store. Julie & Sébastien, heart and soul behind the Hopono brand, put great care in ensuring all their products answer to the same dedicated standards we do. Quality products from dependable entrepreneurs with just a touch of playfulness and “joie de vivre”.
Their assortment is greatly influenced by the most precious ingredients of life.
Family, home and of course travel. Your children will adore the adorable unicorn night-light when gently falling asleep in our cozy suites. Family and friends back home are certain to be overjoyed by gifts for all occasions, in every price-range. By incorporating their range into our own shop, Le Châtelain Brussels offers you, esteemed client, the comfort of shopping for these items at your leisure.
To ensure that our visitors can enjoy as many wonderful items as possible, we intend to “rotate” the display of our shop, depending on the season and trending Hopono collections.
We fell in love with Hopono, as we are positive you will too.
It all started in Fexhe-Slins, a small village located on the surroundings of Liège, within a family farm.
Vicky, a young woman from Liège, who has been involved in fruit and local culture since childhood, started the idea of launching her own local juice brand “Pom de Vicky” in 2017. For 30 years, her parents have owned an incredible orchard with a multitude of fruits: apples, pears, plums… Her sister, also in the arboriculture, grows raspberries and strawberries.
This is how Vicky decided to commercialize an assortment of juices, such as apple juice, apple/pear juice but also apple/raspberry juice and now apple/strawberry juice. What to make salivate more than one…
Passionate about her work, Vicky undertakes to keep some of the values that are important to her, in particular by preserving an artisanal and authentic image. Values that also resonate for us at the Châtelain Brussels Hotel. By offering these delicious juices to our customers, we seek to promote our beautiful Belgian terroir and support small independent producers.
You will find Pom de Vicky on sale within the family estate, in local shops, on some markets (Place des Chasseurs Ardennais on Friday and Place Flagey on weekends), and now to taste at the Châtelain Brussels Hotel!
Preferred partner of our Secret Night package, Your Lovebox will accompany you in all your tender moments: romantic dinner or weekend, honeymoon, sweet escape or daily affair… with the aim of sweeping French Love off to Belgium with freedom, equality and frivoulousness.
As Your Lovebox has the eager to support social development and to be environment-conscious, all the boxes are assembled with care.