- The starting point are the main guidelines and recommendations instructed by our local government.
- Our team has received appropriate instructions on how to act during this sanitary crisis.
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- All our suppliers are strictly following the governmental regulations and sanitary measures.
- We will be happy to welcome you personally, show you the way and will remain at your entire disposal for any question.
- In the lobby, you will also have the opportunity to disinfect your hands after your trip.
- We guarantee regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and lift buttons with antibacterial liquids.
- The sanitary facilities in your hotel room and in our toilets are cleaned with extra care and disinfectants.
- We offer our guests disinfectant dispensers in public areas.
- Masks, gloves and thermometers are available on request at the reception.
- Our staff has been trained and use dedicated sanitary equipment to disinfect and clean your room.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at appropriate temperature and sanitary regulations are strictly followed.
- Your meeting room and its equipments are disinfected and cleaned several times a day by our team.
Safety and Hygienic measures
We are examining the world situation on a daily basis and we are taking measures to maximize the safety of our customers and employees.
Measures we took in our hotel to provide you with a safe and comfortable stay
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL
Your health and comfort are our top priority and we make every effort to minimize any negative impact of this situation during your stay with us.
WE NEVER GIVE UP
In those particular times and current worldwide context, Le Châtelain Brussels Hotel has decided once again to differentiate itself by adopting a new philosophy and a unique and exclusive state of mind: NEVER GIVE UP!
A unique artistic concept
The hotel redecorated its walls, corridors, meeting spaces and public areas with unique beautiful creations full of positive and encouraging messages, created by the artist Mr Never Give Up. Known as one of the famous motivational artists, he spreads his optimistic messages through his paintings and sculptures for many years already. His gallery in Knokke has hosted internationally renowned artists such as for example Mrs Loes Van Delft and many others…
By becoming the first Never Give Up hotel in the world, beyond the comfort experience it offers, Le Châtelain now invites its customers and visitors to return home enriched by a feeling of well-being and fulfillment. It is a unique experience, from the entrance of the hotel with its illuminated facade where positive messages are being projected, the welcoming messages by the enthusiastic reception team, these same encouraging messages that you will find on paintings, works and screens throughout the hotel, an exclusive book published exclusively for the hotel and available in your room… The hotel also plans to organize soon motivational conferences and meetings with keynote speakers to help personal development. After this period of questioning, both professionally and personally, each of us can only be enriched by such an experience.
We Never Give Up, Sharing positivity around the world
In times of deep human struggle, we, as a society, need to rediscover the best in ourselves to move on. One of our most urgent roles is to help transform our consciousness in the direction of a world in which we do not have to fear.
#We Never Give Up is a beacon of hope in a stressful and competitive world. It is the glue that holds our dreams alive.
We have the power to make a difference, because the world of tomorrow is only going to be as liveable and successful as our story told today no matter how bad things get we will return much stronger.
Your story today can change the life of others tomorrow
#We Never Give Up – Is our only way forward.
Hopono, a Love Story
Le Châtelain Brussels is beaming with pride in presenting the fabulous gifts of Hopono to our valued guests. We would like to accentuate this partnership because it has a story akin to ours. A local family venture with very similar ideals and goals, total customer satisfaction. Since we adore their unique range of concept gifts and quality designs so much, we leapt at the chance to grant them a place in our in-house store. Julie & Sébastien, heart and soul behind the Hopono brand, put great care in ensuring all their products answer to the same dedicated standards we do. Quality products from dependable entrepreneurs with just a touch of playfulness and “joie de vivre”.
Their assortment is greatly influenced by the most precious ingredients of life.
Family, home and of course travel. Your children will adore the adorable unicorn night-light when gently falling asleep in our cozy suites. Family and friends back home are certain to be overjoyed by gifts for all occasions, in every price-range. By incorporating their range into our own shop, Le Châtelain Brussels offers you, esteemed client, the comfort of shopping for these items at your leisure.
To ensure that our visitors can enjoy as many wonderful items as possible, we intend to “rotate” the display of our shop, depending on the season and trending Hopono collections.
We fell in love with Hopono, as we are positive you will too.